Mother Teresa Navachethana Charitable Trust(R) is a non-profit secular & social service oriented voluntary organization started in 2018 with the objective of helping the destitute old and disable people, children, and women to lead a venerable life. Our Organization does not classify people based on secular, creed, compete, caste or gender or ethnic differences. The organization's main objective is to reach out to the needy and indigent people and support them in the medical, educational and social development areas.
Aim of our organization:
- To provide Education for the Poor Children’s.
- To Conduct Free Blood Donation Camps, Free Eye Camps, Free Health Camps.
- To Establish Free Libraries in Needy Places.
- To Establish Training Centers to Eliminate Unemployment.
- To Develop Cultural & Sports Activities.
- To Encourage for Celebrate National & Regional Festivals.
- To Develop in Social & Rural Areas.